Breathe better. Live better.
Relaxed breathing is the easiest thing in the world for most people. Not so for patients with lung disease. In many of these cases, targeted respiratory muscle training can help them breathe more easily. Because like all muscles, the respiratory muscles can be trained. To strengthen them, you have to work against resistance. As with classic strength training, training with your own weight is possible, but only efficient up to a certain point. From then on, increased resistance is needed. Respifit S is adjusted to your individual requirements and generates this resistance at exactly the required strength. Thus Respifit S acts like a dumbbell for the diaphragm and can significantly improve your quality of life.
- Your respiratory muscles are strengthened.
- Strength, endurance and coordination improved.
- Oxygen demand decreases during exertion.
- Your physical performance increases.
- Dyspnea and exacerbations decrease.